BSTI’s hydraulic valve seat puller is designed for valve seat removal from mud pumps in a safe and efficient way. The valve seat puller is made from premium forged material along with heat treatment. The center stem and nuts components can sustain high pulling force without mechanical yielding.
- BSTI’s puller can exert a force over 200,000 pounds
- Compatible to the most of styles and sizes of API 3 to API 9 valve seats
- Center stem and nut are made of high strength steel with heat treatment throughout;
- Self-sealing quick disconnect couplings are designed to fit all fluid connectors for quick installation;
- Base H-bar is welded with two handles for easy handing;
- Both hydraulic and mechanical puller units are available.